The Mindful Birth, Bump & Beyond Course
Everything you need to feel prepared for a positive birth and postnatal journey!
Komu and The Mindful Birth Group have teamed up to bring you the ultimate birth and parenthood preparation online course, all in one place and from the comfort of your own home.
Created by a Midwife and two mums, the course bundle is the first of its kind in the UK and will ensure you are supported all the way from pregnancy into the postpartum period. The course bundle includes:
The Mindful Birth Group 60 Minute Hypnobirthing Course:
This 60 minute course is perfect for busy parents who want to know the techniques and their birth choices but are unable to attend an in-person course. It’s also perfect for early pregnancy even if you are planning on going to a face-to-face course as it’s never too early to learn how to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
The audio course includes:
- 1 hour audio hypnobirthing essentials course
- Printable text format of the course
- Printable positive affirmations including multiple pregnancy
- 5 x TMBG relaxation audios including quick relaxation, deep relaxation, positive affirmations, c-section and bonding with your baby
- Lots of birth support materials such as birth preferences sheet (inc.c-section), bag checklists, birth partner checklist & more
- Pregnancy trimester guide by The Modern Midwife
- Baby feeding guide by Little Peach London
- Access to our student exclusive discount page on www.themindfulbirthgroup.com
Congratulations on becoming a parent!
No one can prepare you for what it feels like to become a parent but we can prepare you for is the practical side and how to look after and care for your baby in those early months. Our Postnatal Digital Kit was the first of its kind in the World and is here to to help you through those early days weeks and months with their newborn to ensure you have a positive postnatal period.
As well as covering all the basics we also look at topics that are not generally included in other parenting courses.
What's in the Kit?
- Ten hrs of comprehensive content from 21 Midwives and leading Postnatal experts
- 36 video workshops
- 42 audio guides
- Four supporting documents including a comprehensive step by step guide to the first six months
In our course we will teach you about:
- Choosing a Doula, home birth and what happens on the postnatal ward.
- Those early days, weeks and months at home
- Baby's health and wellbeing
- The benefits of baby massage and baby yoga and how to practice
- Feeding your baby; antenatal colostrum harvesting, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, expressing and weaning
- How to get your baby to sleep and safely
- Spotting the signs of teething and how to soothe your baby
- Postnatal fitness and yoga
- Nutrition and wellbeing for mummy
- Maternal mental health
- Navigating relationship challenges
- Preparing your dog to meet your newborn
In addition there is also a downloadable Helping Hand Guide written by our midwife, Anneke, which covers everything you need to know in bite size chapters and checklists and four supporting pdfs with links to additional resources.
Anneke (Midwife and co-founder of Komu) and Sarah (co-founder of Komu) have teamed up with Emiliana (The Mindful Birth Group) to bring you the ultimate birth and parenthood preparation course, all in one place and from the comfort of your own home. This is the first of its kind in the UK it was created to ensure you have support all the way through from pregnancy into the postpartum period. The 60 minute Mindful birth audio course will help you to learn essential hypnobirthing techniques for a positive pregnancy and birth experience and once your little one is here the Postnatal section includes practical tools and instructional advice and tips from Midwives and postnatal support experts with decades worth of experience between them, to support you through those early days, weeks and months with your newborn.